Welcome to Fortuna General Insurance Agency
The New Way. The Right Way.
Fortuna General Insurance Agency was formed to cater to the needs of property owners and the people that serve them. Our insurance and benefit program is a package that is totally unique in the insurance industry. By partnering with several established, A-rated carriers, Fortuna General is able to provide a competitive solution for commercial and habitational dwelling insurance.
Products We Offer
Preferred Apartment Program - This highly competitive preferred apartment program has been designed with coverages and benefits that are unique in the industry.
- Our menu style approach to coverages allow our customers to select additional coverages as an option in order to drive competitive pricing.
- Our state-of-the art technology provides the capability for instant online rates and submissions.
- In addition to competitive rates, our apartment program offers healthy commissions for our appointed brokers. 15% for new and renewal!
- Policy Benefits include, but are not limited to, a free membership to the American Apartment Owners Association.
Dwelling Program - This program allows you to find coverage for 1-4 unit rental properties, on a spectrum of preferred to non-standard risks.
- Our DF products provide competitive rates coupled with a broad appetite for risks that range from preferred to non-standard.
- Hard to place risks that have multiple claims or high brush exposures are still eligible with our DF program.
- The steps from quoting to binding have been made easy for you with instant online rating and submission capabilities!
Home & Auto Insurance - Through our partnership with CSE Insurance Group, we are able to offer our Broker partners competitive Auto and Home Insurance products.
- Our Auto & Home products provide competitive rates coupled with a broad appetite for risks that range from preferred to non-standard.
- Are you an FSC Rater user? If so, you can easily obtain a rate for all of CSE's Personal Lines products. In addition, you can use your CSE SPINN account to bridge from FSC to the CSE Insurance system.
- Are you an ExLynx user? If so, you can easily obtain a rate for all of CSE's Personal Lines products. In addition, you can use your CSE SPINN account to bridge from ExLynx to the CSE Insurance system.
- Don't use a comparative rating system? No problem. We provide our broker partners with a username and password to CSE's SPINN system which allows you to quote risks and request binding. There are no ACORD applications to complete.
Travelers Commercial - Our partnership with Travelers provides a competitive avenue for customers looking to place commercial insurance.
- Access to all commercial products in CA are available through Travelers including: Workers Compensation, Main Street BOP businesses, Commercial Auto, and Lessors Risk.
- We do all the heavy lifting! We aim to provide all our quotes within a 24hr business day window upon submission of a completed Acord application.
If you are an insurance broker and you would like to represent Fortuna General Insurance Agency, please proceed to the broker portal and complete the Broker Registration Request.
Building Owners and Managers
If you own a building or manage a building and would like to receive a quote from Fortuna, please proceed to the “Contact Us” tab and provide your contact information . We will have a local agent contact you immediately.